We make getting women’s healthcare easy and convenient with obstetrics-gynecology clinics, the UT Health Jacksonville Family Birthplace and the UT Health Breast Center in Jacksonville.
Women’s clinics provide wellness and specialty services
Our obstetrics-gynecology clinics in Jacksonville offer these services:
- physical exams
- clinical breast exams
- lab tests
- pap smears
- gynecological care
- menopause and hormone therapy
- prenatal care
- pregnancy screenings including glucose challenge and glucose tolerance; first trimester, mid-trimester and third trimester ultrasounds; group B strep culture
- delivery at the UT Health Family Birthplace in Jacksonville
- language translation services
The UT Health East Texas Physicians obstetrics-gynecology clinics in Jacksonville are located next to the hospital at 203 Nacogdoches St., Suites 250 and 280. Call for an appointment at 903-586-8100 or 903-541-5396. Medicaid, Medicare and most insurance plans are accepted.
The UT Health Family Birthplace in Jacksonville
Our specially trained doctors and nurses treat every birth as a special delivery at Cherokee County’s only hospital with maternity services. Our policy of continuous care is designed to make your delivery as smooth and comfortable as possible. Five labor/delivery/recovery/postpartum suites, nine postpartum rooms, a Level I nursery, special classes and education help set the UT Health Family Birthplace in Jacksonville apart.
For more information, call 903-541-5368.
The UT Health Breast Center in Jacksonville
Mammography has helped reduce breast cancer deaths by 40 percent since 1990. That’s because annual mammograms can detect cancer early, when it’s most treatable.
In addition to digital mammograms, the hospital provides these imaging services in a comfortable and private environment:
- the R2 ImageChecker computer-aided detection system, which scans mammogram images and marks areas of calcification, small masses and abnormalities that require further study
- breast ultrasound, used to confirm the presence or absence of a mass in dense or fibrous tissue, which can often obscure problems; this painless method uses high-frequency sound waves to scan and create an image of the breast tissue in question
- genetic testing to verify if you are at increased risk of developing breast or ovarian cancer due to family history
For more information or to make an appointment, please call 903-541-5333 or 1-800-648-8141.