Hospital: 8 a.m.-10 p.m.
- For the well-being of our patients, we recommend no more than two visitors at a time.
- Visits should be kept short so the patient can get plenty of healing rest.
For the safety of our patients, staff and visitors, we have implemented the following visitation policy:
- Visitors must be masked upon entering the facility and continue to wear their mask througout their time in the hospital, including time in the patient room.
- No COVID-positive visitors will be allowed entry. A visitor who has tested positive for COVID may be allowed into the facility after a minimum of seven (7) days since the onset of symptoms and if their symptoms are improved. They must wear a mask at all times.
- Visitors for end-of-life COVID-positive patients will be required to wear full PPE while in the patient's room.
Special ICU visiting hours
Only adult guests are allowed in the ICU; no pets, please. Daily visiting hours are:
11 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.
1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
5 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.
8 p.m. – 8:15 p.m.
- Free wireless internet for visitors and patients
- Free parking
- Vending machines
- Gift shop
- Free shuttle service
- Free language assistance