Hospital: 8 a.m.-10 p.m.
- For the well-being of our patients, we recommend no more than two visitors at a time.
- Visits should be kept short so the patient can get plenty of healing rest.
For the safety of our patients, staff and visitors, we have implemented the following visitation policy:
All individuals within our facilities will wear a mask:
- While in patient rooms or during close contact with patients in order to provide direct medical care (e.g. a caregiver working with patients in procedural areas, diagnostic imaging areas etc).
- While working in an area defined as a COVID unit or areas where COVID-confirmed patients or patients suspected of having COVID are maintained and segregated from others.
- Visitors are required to wear a mask only if they are in COVID areas or in a room with a patient suspected of having COVID.
Special ICU visiting hours
Only adult guests are allowed in the ICU; no pets, please. Daily visiting hours are:
11 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.
1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
5 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.
8 p.m. – 8:15 p.m.
- Free wireless internet for visitors and patients
- Free parking
- Vending machines
- Gift shop
- Free shuttle service
- Free language assistance