UT Health Jacksonville is dedicated to giving our patients the highest possible level of surgical care with a focus on patient safety and positive outcomes. In addition, we provide pre/post-operative visits and care for patients who undergo procedures such as:
- ambulatory (outpatient) procedures.
- colorectal surgery.
- ear, nose and throat procedures.
- gastrointestinal procedures, including colonoscopy.
- general surgery.
- gynecological surgery.
- orthopedic surgery, including outpatient arthroscopic knee and shoulder procedures.
- pain management procedures.
UT Health Jacksonville accepts Medicaid, Medicare and most insurance plans. If you have questions about our general or outpatient surgical procedures, call our surgery clinic at 903-541-5390.
Specializing in colorectal surgery
UT Health Jacksonville is fortunate to be the medical home of a board-certified and fellowship-trained colorectal specialist. Patients travel from counties around East Texas to benefit from our expertise and specialized treatment, including:
- anorectal treatment.
- colon surgery.
- incontinence treatment.
- injectable bulking agent.
- pelvic floor pain treatment.
- sacral nerve stimulation.
- Secca therapy for bowel control disorder.
- sphincter repair.
For more information or to make an appointment, please call 903-590-5120.