Our fully equipped laboratory operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week, ensuring your tests are completed accurately and in a timely manner. Many tests are done in-house with results made available within a matter of hours. Some tests are sent out and will take longer to process.
- bacteria and viral cultures
- blood cell counts
- blood drawing and type testing
- blood sugar testing
- breath alcohol testing
- cholesterol testing
- coagulation monitoring
- Department of Transportation (DOT) drug screening
- diabetes panels
- kidney and liver disease testing
- pregnancy tests
- PSA testing for prostate cancer
- strep throat and flu screening
- transfusion services (FDA approved)
Tests may be ordered by your physician, an employer or a representative of the local, county, state or federal government. For more information about the laboratory services at UT Health Jacksonville, please call 903-541-5153.